
And, not to mention one of my favorite movies of all time (yes, on VHS because we're low tech and ghetto)

I added all of your names to this here basket (your name was submitted for each time you commented since Aug. 1st).

I placed it on a high shelf....

And well, well, well, whaddya you know?

If you can't read that or make out the fuzzy shapes due to my horrid (ahem, ghetto?) camera, the two names you see here are:
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH! Both of you have been faithful commenters throughout the years, and the past month, so I'd say your chances were pretty good! How fun for ME-- I can finally "give back" a little. Look for a special package of goodies coming your way in the next week or so.
Again, thank you to EVERYONE for your comments and your friendship. This was really fun, I'd like to do it again sometime in the future. And wow! I can't believe I received 22 comments in the previous post! That sets a new record by a long shot! Thank you, thank you! In a perfect world (where money and time grew on trees, right?), I'd send you all a big box of treats.
I'll be a happy baker tomorrow :D
Edit:
THIS JUST IN! I realized I made a mistake and doubled the amount of Susan Sophia's comments. Hahaha! But I'm still going to lovingly prepare Susan Sophia a package just as I planned, because Susan is awesome and fabulous and so very kind. And she probably would have won anyway, since (before I unintentionally cooked the results) she initially had a good chance of winning! BUT... I thought I'd make up for it by choosing one more name----
MARFA of The Scrumptious Life, you are my third winner and very much appreciated commenter! Marfa is a delightful new blogging acquaintance-- I've enjoyed her blog and getting to "know" her, and I look forward to one of my packages venturing beyond the Pacific Northwest. Marfa, please reach me at grovereatsbeans [at] hotmail [dot] com, I need to know where to send my package! Oh, and I also need to know the answer to the all important question: do you like coffee? ;)
8 comments:
Wow! Thank you!
What a coincidence that the 2 winners are from the Pacific Northwest and we'll get to SEE you soon! I'm so excited!
Btw...I loved the lists before cutting and I loved the "SuSo". LOL
Oh my goodness, thank you so much! And, I love the low-tech giveaway! You rock.
I also still giggle every time I see the photo of me - why am I leaning? snicker.
Katie, your post made me smile-thanks, and I love reading what you have to say...Have a great day!
Love and hugs to all, Aunt Helen
ha, i love your results w/ photo combo, it feels like i was there! i better start pumping out some more comments so i can have a better chance in the next contest!
hooray! I'm glad you had quite the time making an evening out of it. mmm, waiting for guffman, we own that too!
Xenia....you're so kind! It's been great to get to "know" you through your blog, too! Sorry to say, I'm not a coffee lover. I love tea and hot milk with honey, right before bed.
XK, I know you're short on time (understatement, right???), but thought I'd direct you to this post on how to make snoods ... just in case: http://freetocover.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-to-start-snoodist-colony.html
Egad, I better start commenting!
Post a Comment