About Me

I'm an Orthodox Christian, and I strive to follow Christ day by day. I'm blessed to be married to Deacon Steve. We have four wonderful kids! I love to create comics, art, sew, write and read. :)

Sunday, August 03, 2008

We interrupt Xenia's complaining with a very important prayer request


My dear husband Job is taking one of his CPA exams today. Comprehensively, the test is divided into four portions. So far he's passed two, and needs to pass two more to have it all completed.

For the past two years, this has been a big looming, dark cloud over us. Hours and hours of Job's free time are spent studying diligently. Once he's completed and passed these tests, he will have his life back.

Please, please say a prayer for Job today. He's studied all he can now, and tomorrow he faces the most difficult section of the test so far.

Lord have mercy!!!

8 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Praying for Job.

Anonymous said...

Lord have mercy!
Praying for him.

Mimi said...

Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy.

Anonymous said...

We said a prayer this morning!

When will he know if he passed?

Lauren S. said...

prayers! Lord have mercy!

annie said...

You have my prayers. Let us know how it goes!

MamaBirdEmma said...

We'll be praying for him!

Iconography Girl said...

Panagia mazi sas! (Panagia be with you!)

I have been thinking of you guys all day. How did it go??? I can relate: DH has another 2 years of his 5 year apprenticeship program and then he has to pass the exam or else ---- !!! Godwilling your DH will only have one more portion to pass after today.