I have a week left on my 40 days. I am very appreciative of the meals that were brought to my family-- what a blessing! And yet, it's time to get out the ol' pen and paper and start meal planning again. Usually I shop on Mondays, but we've been a one-car family for almost two weeks now, and since Job has today off, I finally have a chance to get things accomplished. Next week's meal menu is greatly inspired by this book I'm reading... don't knock it 'til you've tried it (btw, that phrase always seemed so rude, but I really mean it in the kindest possible way)! :D
ETSY store-- definitely on my "TO DO" list! I currently have a broken scanner, though. Go figure. Excuses, excuses, right? In the mean time, I'm trying to think of a cute, hip and ironic name for my Etsy store. What? It doesn't have to be cute, hip or ironic? I think I've been reading too much DesignSponge. hehehe.
I did finally add to my blogroll. YES! Finally something (albeit very small) that I can cross off of my list!
Thank you for all of your sweet anniversary wishes! We enjoyed some fabulous pizza at a cool little pizza parlor in a neighboring town. I got a DQ Blizzard afterward (um... none of which was conducive to eating healthily or losing weight, but *shrug* whaddyagonnado?), and we intended to watch a movie, but I think we'll watch it tonight instead. Susannah was our little "third wheel" last night, and she slept through dinner! Wahoo! A big difference from our first anniversary, when we tried to take a 6-week old Vasilia with us out to dinner and she fussed through the whole meal and I clumsily attempted to discreetly nurse her in public. Yikes. Oh... new parents...
Lord willing, baby #3 will be a fall or winter baby :) But we're not even THINKING of baby #3 yet!
All right, time to get up and get going. We've got a busy day ahead of us, with Job's grandma's memorial service (+may her memory be eternal) and my brother's high school graduation. Both of which are scheduled to occur at the EXACT SAME TIME. Well, we will try our very best to attend both events, but regretfully, we won't be able to be at 100% of either event. We shall see.
I hope you all have a great weekend.
2 comments:
I'm really looking forward to your etsy shop, XK!
i agree, bring on the etsy!
Post a Comment