Things will probably be silent around here for the next week or two. Why? Because this week I'll be packing like a madwoman, and on Saturday we're moving! Right in time for Holy Week. So... Holy Week + unpacking and getting settled ASAP= not a lot of time for blogging. I've tried to come up with interesting posts these last few days. I even have two unfinished posts on my "dashboard" thing. They're not too bad, either... they're just a little too heady. I'm not feeling very heady these days. I really just want to sort out my life and get things organized for the next few weeks/months! Oh, did I mention I'm having a baby in approximately five weeks? Hmmm.... I have to remind myself sometimes. Oh, such is the life of the forgotten second-born, eh? :) It's already begun.
I'm glad that Job has some time off this week. We are hoping to get the new place cleaned, from top to bottom (with some help). Then we'll chip away at getting boxes packed. Squeeze in a midwife appointment, a trip to Ikea (*smirk*), a confession appointment, and well you've got a full plate on your hands. I sure hope that life slows down a little... but looking at the months ahead on my calendar, I don't think that's likely. Isn't it interesting how spring and summer are just PACKED with things to do? Mainly on the weekends, but still. It's fascinating.
Well, I don't mean to complain. In all truth, I'm so thankful for God's blessings and for all that is to come.
I hope you are well. I'll be back after Pascha/Easter, if not sooner. If you're Orthodox, then I hope you have a meaningful Holy Week and a beautiful Pascha! Talk to you soon.
4 comments:
Goodness !
Prayers and best wishes for a smooth house move and a blessed Holy Week !
Prayers as you move, for V's birthday, and for Holy Week!
i'm so sorry for all of the stress you're having to deal with right now. at least you have two very good things waiting for you, a new house and a new baby! i hope to have your blessings someday!
Wow, you really have a lot going on. I know how hard it is to go through moving while very pregnant. It killed me not to be able to arrange furniture and such.
You have my prayers for all the exciting things to come!
I never congratulated you on the home. Wonderful!!!
Post a Comment