Wow. Finally. Updates to this blog! Great scot, I've been wanting to add links and a header for YEEEEEEEAAAARRRSSSSS! Four years, in fact.
Learning how simple it was, and thereby achieving these updates was one of the most exciting things that has happened to me in the year 2008.
Now I can have a little more fun with this blog, at least aesthetically speaking.
So for all of you who have been reading here for nearly four years, congrats! You've truly been with me through the good, the bad and the ugly. You know, there was that spurt a few years back where I'd add color to my text (whoa! lookout!). Then I learned now to add photos and that was revolutionary, albeit a bit shaky at first. Let's not forget that time, oh, about 2 years ago when I switched templates. Yes, it's been exciting around here, eh?
But a picture in my header? And links? And a profile photo? Never! Too lofty. Get out of town.
So... TA DA! Consider me a complete doofus for taking so long to figure this whole thing out.
8 comments:
I LOVE your profile pic! You look lovely!
And, your blog looks great!
i love the picture you made for your header. it's my favorite you've made so far. :)
Very NICE! It's about time! ;) Totally kidding you by the way -- it's not like you've been sitting around twiddling your thumbs or anything! I love the new header, and speaking of pregnant - let me know when you want to play model again :). Can't wait to be neighbors in a couple weeks!
beautiful!
very pre tty pic .. you are a realy good artist! It's always fun to see your artistic interpretation of yourself!
I LOVE your header, Xenia!! Gorgeous picture of you too!
i lu-hu-huv the changes!
hooray for big bellies!!
aha! Found you. You weren't in the usual place in my Bloglines lineup and I have so many blogs in my Bloglines ... oy! Then I thought, wait, I bet she changed it to Xenia! And lo, there you were! All new and improved! Great pic up top, great photo, too!
Cool changes! Congrats!
Post a Comment