About Me

I'm an Orthodox Christian, and I strive to follow Christ day by day. I'm blessed to be married to Deacon Steve. We have four wonderful kids! I love to create comics, art, sew, write and read. :)

Wednesday, February 20, 2008


Tonight I was putting Vasi to bed. As is customary, I lay next to her and we chatted about our "busy" day. She chattered and chattered, and I slowly encouraged her to quiet-down. As she did this, she rubbed my protruding, pregnant belly... and I could feel the baby kicking. It was pretty sweet. And then Vasi sleepily said, "Booful." "Beautiful?" I asked back. "Booful" she said, reassuringly. "Happy, booful baby," she said quietly as she patted her little sister lovingly.

It was the sweetest thing. I pray that the Baby is happy and beautiful. If she's anything like her older sister, she will be.

6 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

What an absolute little darling !

God bless dear Vasi and the new baby !

Mimi said...

So sweet!

annie said...

What a sweet heart she has! Look forward to cherishing many more moments like that.
When are you due? I forgot, I guess I should just go through your archives but I am lazy, too. (plus i have to start a load of laundry)

Katie said...

that's so cute! I'm glad she likes her little sister, that will make it so much easier for you guys when she comes.

Lauren S. said...

Aw! How cute!

Anonymous said...

Is Vasi asleep on the couch- or is she watching "Charlie Brown Christmas" with a smile on her face?

I sure love that "Choonky"!.

Marm