Two crows perched against shifting clouds.
Two tomatoes, hanging on for dear life.
Two pumpkins spied on a neighbors porch.
And pretty soon, two of these (no, not cookies). Baby #2 is on his/her way! I am 9 weeks along, please keep me and Baby #2 (and Baby #1 and hubby, while you're at it) in your prayers. We are excited for our newest little pumpkin seed :)
14 comments:
Congratulations!
Laura N.
yay! congratulations :) hope you're feeling ok, i know it's hard taking care of #1 when you're so exhausted growing #2. we're thinking of you!
Congratulations!
I am so happy for you:)
Oh my goodness! I'm so excited for you! Hooray. All of you will be in my prayers.
Wonderful news!
Take good care of yourself :-)
God bless you all !
And TWO hugs from Heather! :)
LOL! Wow, congratulations. Froggy will make a wonderful big sister to the new little tad pole!
I loved the shot of tomatos. They looked like they would fit right in my back yard. Oh wait, we did have some just like that last year.
WHOHOOOOOOOOOOO! Congratulations!
that is so awesome Katie...oh, I can't wait to be a great auntie to # 2 (or # 4 on the g.a. scale :-)
May God bless you all and prayers for a healthy pregnancy for you and baby #2 not to mention the rest of the crew! Love Aunt Helen
soooo cool! Congrats! I *thought* I overheard someone congratulating you at church! :-)
Take care.
(oh, and turns out the whole thing with my blog was just a technical error after all! It's all restored!)
Very Very Clever announcement! Loved the pictures and love love my baby grands and bun in the oven!!!
"Marmee"
HOORAY!!
Congratulations!
You WILL be in my prayers :)
I love that you call him/her a pumpkin seed. Thank you for coming over last Friday! After a week of adjustment, life is somewhat finding a pattern, and it makes me so excited for you to welcome your new little one!
Just read this! Yay! Congratulations!!!!
I swear every other woman I know is pregnant right now.
Post a Comment