If you give a mom a mochaShe'll feel happy
And since she feels happy, she'll decided to document her happiness with a photo. A photo of her and her mocha.
And she'll think, Hey, I'll post this on my blog for all to see, so they won't think I jumped off a cliff after my last post.
So without moving from her computer desk, she'll take a photo with the always-handy digital camera.
One photo won't be enough though. Because in the first one, she looked pudgy. In the second one, she looked a little too... ahem... white trash. In the third one her chin appeared enormous. In the fourth one her bra strap was showing. In the fifth one she decided to take out her ponytail and let her hair down. Then she posed in nine different ways kissing, gazing and smiling lovingly at her mocha.
Then she'll take a sip, and upload the options onto her computer.
She'll realize that she forgot to upload the previous photo shoot from the weekend, and has to wait for over 125 photos to upload.
She takes another sip of her drink and revels in the reality that her child is indeed napping, unlike yesterday... which drove her crazy.
Then the uploading will be complete, and she'll take five minutes to choose which photo to use. And then she'll log into blogger and post the photo. All in an effort to elicit a few chuckles from some very polite blogging buddies who amazingly put up with her boredom-driven shenanegans.
p.s. THANK YOU to those of you who offered your wisdom and advice in my last post. I really, really appreciate your words of encouragement. Thank you again!
5 comments:
Ha ha hahahah! So cute! This made my (very boring) day. Thank you. One of my favorite kids books, too.
Bwahhahahahahaha!
I love it.
And, the photo is cute!
I love that book. I find myself reciting it at random intervals in my life.
Great photo too.
thank you for making me laugh today, you are hysterical.
your blog makes me very happy. Normally I give up after five photos and decide that they look too bad to put on a blog. Glad you made it!
Post a Comment