About Me

I'm an Orthodox Christian, and I strive to follow Christ day by day. I'm blessed to be married to Deacon Steve. We have four wonderful kids! I love to create comics, art, sew, write and read. :)

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Here we go again!

Job has his LAST CPA exam tomorrow, scheduled for 11:30 am. Please, please pray for him, if you can! I guess that's all... not much more I can ask or do.

Thanks! You're the best. God bless you!

6 comments:

Mimi said...

Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy.

Christina said...

We are praying for you!!!

Anonymous said...

I started my morning praying for Job today- may all go well.

marm

Anonymous said...

Hope it went well! You guys are great!

Pres. Kathy said...

May God bless you always!

Helenrr said...

Hello Katie and crew - :) I hope all went well, as I just checked in, too late to pray.
God bless,
Aunt Helen