
So it's been quite a while since my last post. Time really has been flying by. I have this strange sensation of DOING, DOING, DOING so many things, yet not really feeling like I have anything to account for it. I feel so "busy," but I try not to "go, go, go" all of the time.
Babies are doing well. I gave V. her first "home-done" bang-trim last week. I think I got lucky... just three snips and NO obvious crookedness! Yay! I haven't worked up enough guts to trim the back of her hair, so she might have to wear a mini-mullet for a while.
The pregnancy, from what I can tell, is going well! I can't believe I'm at 12 weeks now! I feel very tired and worn out a lot, but other than that I feel okay. I'm a bit stumped as to what to name the baby (boy's names especially)... Job doesn't really have any favorites, just a whole lot of "preferences." I wish I had a specific name picked out just to help me remember that there is a special, unique little person growing inside of me. It's so easy to forget when you have a toddler to run after.
Well, tomorrow morning I'm going to make every effort to (ahem) wake up in time to go to Liturgy for St. Nektarios tomorrow. I had fun assisting Christina with the making of the artoklasia (bread for an offering), and I'm to bring a little bottle of olive oil for the offering as well. Like I said, I just hope I can wake up in time. Lord have mercy!
I just wanted to jot you a quick update. My eyelids are heavy and my eyeballs are burning.... time for some much-needed rest. Talk to you soon!
5 comments:
I know! Boy names are hard to come up with for some reason! Especially unique ones!
glad you're doing ok...yeah names ARE hard...we never decide until the last month it seems...what do you do for "all saint's eve?" i love that you call it what it really is. Having extended family that is Odox must be nice...for us who are already the weirdos in our families it would be funny to ditch the "halloween" term...i guess we could refer to it as AHE with the kids and our church family.
V is a cute giraffe. And i like the aphghan on the back of your couch :)
I like Boy names, how about Julian or Theodore?
That's the most adorable giraffe I've ever seen.
I want to see more of the giraffe!!
I think Stephen is a WONDERFUL boy name-should you have a boy- who'll have a wonderful father by that name- and St. Stephen- is a pretty amazing St. too. ( I'm partial to Matthew & Mark, too.
marm
V was adorable as a giraffe. Or was she some sort of giraffe-leopard hybrid? You can never tell, with science being what it is these days...
Anyway, it was fun chatting with you. Let's do it again soonish, yes?
Post a Comment