About Me

I'm an Orthodox Christian, and I strive to follow Christ day by day. I'm blessed to be married to Deacon Steve. We have four wonderful kids! I love to create comics, art, sew, write and read. :)

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pretty typical 'round here.

The vacuuming continuum. I start to wonder if it's even worth it? Once we're out of this apartment, I'm getting an animal of some sort to eat all of the cheese bunnies and blueberries embedded in our carpet. I'm thinking either a beagle or a large algae sucker fish. Wouldn't that be delightful? No more vacuuming...!

9 comments:

tinkers555 said...

i frequently wish for one of those robot vacuums that just constantly swirls around the house...

Phronsie said...

LOL! Ew, an algae sucker fish running around on your floor?! It brings images to mind of the little fish on Chicken Little that wears an old scuba diver helmet filled with water...

magda said...

Thank you for the comments, XK. I am not giving up on the Orthodox Epsilons, even though He says I'm not going to have anything to write about just yet. You and your family are in our prayers.

Christina said...

Are you sure you didn't draw that picture of my house?!?!?!

Lauren S. said...

Adorable. And true. Yesterday I shared a breakfast bar with Hannah on the couch right after I had just vacuumed it. Dumb I know. But for a few seconds I became irate.

Karl said...

Katie,

I vacuum twice a week and spend time almost every night picking up larger crumbs off the floor. I must admit, it feels like a losing battle. The carpet in our dining room is totally destroyed. And "John-a-Blue" isn't even part of the problem yet. Answer: Hard wood floors -- just one of the many things we are trying to save up for!

Mimi said...

Looks like our house. Our algae eater stays in the tank, silly gilly.

Bluecanopy said...

oh that's funny! not to drop product names or anything *wink*, but do you have a "dustbuster" i've always wanted one.

Katie said...

that is the funniest picture I have seen in a long. long. time. Don't you love being a momma?