

Most of the time my home is not pristine and/or Kodak-friendly... but after gleaning a bit of inspiration from my domestic/blogging hero, I thought I'd post some pretty pictures. Top: Our makeshift dining room. Middle: my surprisingly great tomato and basil plants (I usually kill all of my plants! This is the first time ever they've grown so well for me!). Bottom: V. in pink! Sporting a lovely hat her Grandpa Larry picked out just for her :D
6 comments:
It looks lovely, tomato and basil is a lovely combo!
i love the pictures,thanks for sharing.
LoL! You think you're bad with plants? I killed bamboo, and that stuff's pretty sturdy!! That's ok, my mom killed a cactus, she put it outside and it got too hot, how's that for telling you how warm it gets in The Dalles, LoL!
i like the little flower vase on the table....simple yet nice :) and it's fun to "see" where people live.
Yeah for tomatoes! Thankfully, they're a pretty forgiving plant. My poor plants survived my neglecting to stake them for days. They were all bent over with tomatoes but they still didn't break. That's my kinda plant ;).
yes, we'll see you tomorrow.
V looks SO sweet in that hat!
Post a Comment