About Me

I'm an Orthodox Christian, and I strive to follow Christ day by day. I'm blessed to be married to Deacon Steve. We have four wonderful kids! I love to create comics, art, sew, write and read. :)

Friday, October 22, 2004

I get by with a little help from my (blogging) friends...

I'm looking to make a blogroll... could anyone out there send me some advice on how I could go about doing so?
I'd be very appreciative! Thanks, everyone!
Hope your Friday is going well!

3 comments:

Karl said...

I'll help you this weekend if you want....I'd type out the instructions now but it would take too long.

Karl said...

Katie,

If you had been able to stick around on Sunday afternoon I would have helped you set it up. Maybe this coming weekend...

And yes, my love: you too! :)

Xenia Kathryn said...

Sorry I didn't stick around this weekend. I'd be happy to learn this weekend. Thanks for your help, Karl!